Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Princess Tea Party Via Living Luxuriously for Less YT Channel

After spring cleaning the kitchen sink and garbage disposal, I watch a delightful video from yoo toob by Living Luxuriously for Less.  It was filled with inspiration and fun showcasing a little girl's tea party.  The creator's concepts were so impressive,  She combined fun and education for five to ten year old girls. 

I feel the need to share the video here.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9ZK3nndJ8M

Enjoy a bit of beauty!







2 comments:

  1. This is nice Angie another post. Hope you and dear Marley have a good weekend xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and I wish you and Bob (LOL, that was my husband's name. I wanted to call Marley Bob, but my daughter poo pooed the thought! I'm laughing out loud here!!!!)

    ReplyDelete